2015-04-17

B/W

I've been searching for some docs on computer and accidentally found some scanned photos...
I don't know why, but I adore taking pictures with old cameras.. You do not take millions of same shots, you try to save your film and that's why your shoots (even the worst) are perfect for you.

Here you can see some pictures taken in Vilnius and one (sadly, but the only) from the Antwerp Central Station... That Station is simply  m-a-j-e-s-t-i-c.


p.s. Have you seen commercials on youtube? Don't know how it happened- but I haven't heard this song from commercial video before.. Pushing a replay button again and again..
Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On



Antwerpen Centraal

1 komentaras:

  1. Hey that's a great post there! By the way, nice photos. :)

    http://www.hp20508.blogspot.ca/

    If you get a chance, check out my blog!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti