2015-04-30

Public transport


I do enjoy using public transport, but only when it is not crowded.You can read books, finish your homework or check what's new on Instagram..Simply spend some time on thinking!
However, sometimes you meet such strange people, that you can't even realize that things that are happening around you are real. Today I took a bus home, but I was unable to concentrate on a text I was reading...Because guy next to me was making strange sounds - like animals, birds do... or even water dropping sound...
I guess situation like this is a rare thing, but there is also another type of strange people - ones, who enjoy disturbing others with loud talks... Conversations are various - starting from food and arguing about what should one family eat for a dinner, ending with talks about diarrhea or other strange diseases... 
That is why I simply love campaigns against loud conversations in public transport from Kraków (Poland) : 


I also found some examples from France - 



Have you seen something else? Share it in comments!



1 komentaras:

  1. Ahaha! Those are brilliant. Especially the Polish video. I rarely ever use the public transportation in my area; I just can't get myself to do it if I have other options available. The bus drivers are often cranky (either that or they're very, very nice, but cranky is more common) and their driving tends to make me nervous. Not to even mention the.. interesting crowds that gather onto these buses. And then yes, you have the annoying loud talker, often on a Bluetooth device looking like they're yelling at themselves.

    Oh, world. You have such strange, but hilarious, characters. Great post, made me smile! :)

    All the best to you,

    Eve
    Edge of Night

    AtsakytiPanaikinti